- Public Assembly: “Building Community, Re-building Society” – 4.12.19, 7pm
- “Faster than fairies, faster than witches” ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON. Colin Pinney presents the life of the author of TRAVELS WITH A DONKEY, TREASURE ISLAND and DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE – 21.11.19, 7.30pm
- An evening dedicated to new paintings by Louise Camrass – 30.10.19 from 7pm
- Makers United: the Art Workers’ Guild since 1884 – an illustrated presentation by Alan Powers, Art Historian, 17.10.19
- Why Shouldn’t I Go – a play written and performed by Janet Behan, directed by Jessica Higgs – 4.10.19
A Tour of Belsize Park [courtesy of Jiving Gerbil Productions]
Monthly Archives: April 2018
‘Blind Side’ explores love and friendship, guilt and betrayal, secrets and obsession. An explosive and debate provoking thriller that confronts urgent issues of our times and contemplates some of our deepest fears.